Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

How to Seeking Sugar Daddy

  The author wants to quit her job and to be a full-time free writer but worry to lose economy support.Many young girl are seeking sugar daddy. So she joined a relationship arrangement website who match older wealthy men and younger girl together. Author changes her point of view about love and marriage after several dating.

  The first dating goes on smoothly. We sat in a luxury Japanese restaurant in Manhattan downtown eating delicious Kobe beef. My dating partner is a rich banker. He talked a lot and shown his interest on me by the occasionally mixed questions. Then , he said "I spent nearly 10,000 dollars a month to meet you online."

 The website he mentioned is Sugarbabymeet.com- a professional online match maker which focuses on matching older wealthy men and younger women. To be plain, this is a site to create a nurturing relationship. Sugar daddy and sugar mommy need to hand in a large amount of registration fee, while sugar baby can join for free if they are willing to be nurtured. I have registered to become a member of Sugarbabymeet.com several weeks ago. On one hand, I want to do a social test ; On the other, I am really desperate. Because of lack of money, I am afraid to lose source of income. I don't dare to take it into practice. I won't worry too much if I have a generous supporter.

  It's not a news for elder wealthy people to support younger ones financially. Why can't I find a supporter for myself? However, to my hesitation, the appointments of this nature seems to bring a taste of prostitution. To dispel doubts, I convince myself that, who said the money and courtship mixed necessarily a bad thing, this is a stereotype. Male will be attracted by youth and beauty since they are symbol of health and fertility. Female will be attracted by rich material since they are base of stable life. Why laughing money girl? They just obey the rule of evolution.

  I left my personal resume on Sugarbabymeet.com after persuading myself. I only left a fake name Annabel Walker on it since I'm not sure to what extent I will conduct my experiment. Sugarbabymeet.com was launched on the year 2001, owning about 42,000,0 members. About one-third of them are sugar daddies, the other two-third is of course sugar babies. There are less than 1% sugar mommy. Sugar daddy hands in $49.95 per month to become advanced member. The diamond member will hand in $1200 per month, they also have to verify their real net fortune by providing W-2 tax proof. As a nuturing, registration is free. I posted two photos and some of my brief information. I fill "unlimited, the amount can be discussed.". I breathe deeply and post my personal information and decide to focus on single New York man whose net fortune is above 100,000,0 dollars.

  My dating partner is Hank (they usually use fake name for privacy reason). He left message on Sugarbabymeet.com that "I think maybe I am the one that you are looking for, read my resume, call me if you are interested". The tone is arrogant and what's more there are also some grammar mistakes. This made me hesitate. However, his net income is more than 1,000,000,00 dollars and he is willing to spend 10,000 to 20,000 dollars on girlfriend per month. It's enough for my life expense and there may be several thousands dollars left. As for his other information-- middle-aged,work in finicial industry I am not interested in these informations anyway. We made sure the appointment time and place and describe what we will wear so that we can recognize each other..........

  I have also dated several other men through sugarbabymeet.com. However, I gradually realize that what I like is still traditional ways of pursuiting and true love.